Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Brucey
9,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm giving away a rear differential skid plate.

This is my old plate for the 2.5. It's used but completely serviceable.

It won't fit the 3.6 but it will fit some Gen 4s.

Here is the link of anyone wanting to confirm fitment:

Rear Differential Skidplate 2010-12 and 2015-2019 OB/Leg W/ CVT Trans 3/16" - Primitive Racing

Instead of posting a classified and letting it go to the first person to catch it I decided to have a mini karma gift.

So here are the rules:

Be a member before today.

Can't have won another karma gift before.

Live in the US.

Make a post to this thread.

That's all!

I'll draw it on July 3rd at 7 pm est.

Drawing is open until midnight of that day. Correction July 2nd at midnight.

Good luck everyone. :)

·
Brucey is a Tool of the Devil !
25,282 Posts
how about a plastic under engine dust guard?

I have a original subaru steel option rear diff guard on my H6 wagon, just took it off recently and air -needled off the rust and repainted it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Post! I love my new OB, just trying to nail down the lift kit that I want. All while trying to convince my wife that we should get one even though we have another baby that will be here in a few days!

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

·
25,282 Posts
Post! I love my new OB, just trying to nail down the lift kit that I want. All while trying to convince my wife that we should get one even though we have another baby that will be here in a few days!

"sweetie, its easier on our backs reach into a lifted outback,...as we don't have to bend down latch / buckle the kids in,....and a expensive 4 runner is just too tall to reach up into":wink2:

ADF or LP is what people here seem to go with.

·
Registered
22 Posts
"sweetie, its easier on our backs reach into a lifted outback,...as we don't have to bend down latch / buckle the kids in,....and a expensive 4 runner is just too tall to reach up into":wink2:

ADF or LP is what people here seem to go with.
Yeah we just got out of a lifted F150, that was too much with her being vertically challenged, preggo, and me about to get several back surgery's done. Had to get something smaller...

·
25,282 Posts
Yeah we just got out of a lifted F150, that was too much with her being vertically challenged, preggo, and me about to get several back surgery's done. Had to get something smaller...

folding plastic steps come in handy for short people or those with bad backs getting up in tall things. (just leave it in the truck)
and it gives something more to stand on, vs. just a narrow side step / rail.

I think the one I have is 12" (says EZfoldZ on it or something like that,...although there are many companies that make them $10-20 ??)

·
Registered
26 Posts
This would be a huge help as this would be one less thing I'd have to save up for lol. Thanks for the giveaway! Good luck everyone!

·
Registered
545 Posts
folding plastic steps come in handy for short people or those with bad backs getting up in tall things. (just leave it in the truck)
and it gives something more to stand on, vs. just a narrow side step / rail.

I think the one I have is 12" (says EZfoldZ on it or something like that,...although there are many companies that make them $10-20 ??)
Saw a lifted pickup in parking lot a few days ago, with a milk crate next to it for a step.
"You may be a redneck if...." :grin2:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts