Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Outback 2.5L
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Detailed my OB this past Sun.
I used Poorboy products for the first time and was just amazed at how easy they were to use and with the results. Here What I used

Porter Cable Random Orbit Polisher
White Polishing pads from Lake Country
Poorboys SSR 2.5 X 2
Poorboys ExP Sealant X 2

Heres A pic and check out my gallery

Attachments

·
Registered
'04 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport H-4 4EAT Platinum Silver Metallic
195 Posts
Good and glossy. I need to get something done on mine soon. Only been waxed over at the U-Wash with sprayer. Although I did put Armor All on everything plastic, sideview mirrors included (unpainted ones on the OBS).
Did you put anything on the plastic parts of yours?

Front of my car keeps looking like a bug slaughterhouse, it's grotesque (hurry up winter!). Afraid it'll mess up the finish unless I put some real wax on and polish it.
Hadn't been doing that kind of thing with the old truck I had, probably because it was bought used and was for working with rather than for looks. This being a new car that aged a lot on the lot before it got sold I think it really needs a good protectant out on. It's a bit on the dull side right now.

·
Registered
2002 Outback 2.5L
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the plastic body side panels & bumpers I use the same as the body. On the trim around doors and windows I use 303 protectant it has the most UV protectants of any product on the market.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts