Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
  • Submissions are now being taken for JUNE OUTBACK OF THE MONTH
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback 3.6R Limited
1 Posts
Just picked up my 2013 yesterday. It's beautiful. I got the 3.6R Limited in brilliant Brown Pearl, the appearance package and just about everything else but the eyesight. So far so good. I've Been playing with the controls and nav system since I got it and I think I,ve got it down. I'm on the high side of computer savvy so it wasn't to difficult. The less apt like my spouse may never get it though. It rides as good as it looks. I've been driving a small truck with a V8 for the last 10 years and I was a little skeptical about going to a six cylinder. I haven't gotten into the hills with it yet but shofar I'm impressed with the acceleration. The BBP color is a very deep dark brown, it looks darker than the picture in the brochure. The saddle brown leather also looks darker than any of the reviewed photos that I've seen. It's a good combination. Looking forward to going to the ranch with it next week. It's a fun ride.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.