Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
02 OBW H6 VDC turned 200,000 miles Sunday. Great condition and service so far, totally glad I read about the H6 here and elsewhere. Engine/trans have only needed spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, oil cooler gasket, and tensioner pulley - so $250 in parts (not including fluid changes) and really easy maintenance so far.

Great condition so hoping for a bunch more miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Keep racking up the miles.

I'm jealous of all your snow.. we didn't get anything on this side of WV :(

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
We got nearly 8" of rain that is. I moved the Subaru to the place where it looked least likely to be smashed by a tree or branches. Luckily, we did not get hammered as badly as the folks further up the coast. I'd still rather it was snow though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We got nearly 8" of rain that is. I moved the Subaru to the place where it looked least likely to be smashed by a tree or branches. Luckily, we did not get hammered as badly as the folks further up the coast. I'd still rather it was snow though.
The wind was bad Here in KY as well so I did what you did and moved all our cars out of the way of our trees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
zstamp19
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing