Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great forum with good members and awesome mods. As a gift to the community, I'm going to karma a set of NIB, never used, Peerless Super Z cables 729, tensioners included. I have an identical set so I know they fit the 225/60-18 tires but the Peerless site lists many others as you can see from the link.

Z Chain

My BIL purchased these for a trip to Tahoe a couple of years ago but never needed them and recently sold that vehicle so that's how I have them.

Rules:

1. Need to be a member with at least 100 posts.

2. Enter by posting in numerical order. If Brucey posts as unlucky #1, the next person will post with a simple #2 and so on.

3. I'll hold this open until Jan 31 and then I'll ask a complete stranger to give me a number between 1 and XXX.

4. I'll pay to ship them. These are in the original plastic carry case and the cardboard box they shipped in.

5. Please be sure to check size compatibility with the link.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
4,990 Posts
I'm in - and thanks for reviving these karma contests!

And I'm strange enough that I think I could easily supply you with the requested "random" number, should you need me to do that for you. :)

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He meant johnre.forgot to post a number.

·
Registered
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
4,990 Posts
He meant johnre.forgot to post a number.
I thought the post index was my assigned number - sorry.

And I'm unable to edit my original entry, because I've reached my limit of 10 edits in 7 days - grrrrrrr.

So #2 it is!

·
Registered
2017 Outback 3.6R Limited
423 Posts
I'll be #4.

225/65/17 are nearly identical in outer diameter to 225/60/18, so I'm guessing that the manufacturer just didn't list every individual tire size within their range.

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,512 Posts
Does this mean I am #5
count me in

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Karma is closed and moments ago, a random person gave me a random number that corresponded to Brian's entry.

Congrats to the winner and I'm sure we'll have more karma gifts in the future.

I'll PM Brian and arrange for shipping.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.