Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Katzkin Leather Seat Kits Available

Hi All,

I recently signed a Katzkin dealership agreement to supplement some of my out of the home office income. My thoughts are to offer seat kits online when time permits.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in purchasing a Katzkin leather seat kit, please let me know! I have access to their full line and can ship directly from the factory.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5 Premium
515 Posts
How much will you be selling a factory-style (perforated leather) set to forum members for?

Would the most factory-like set be the premium Katzkin package, with fuller coverage on the rear seats?

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5 Premium
515 Posts
If I do this, I'm going to make the perforated leather green (with ivory surrounds) to match my paint.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello! Sorry - been a hectic week! I was thinking of offering pricing to members below that of what is available on ebay - unsure of exact pricing yet. For those that are interested, do you guys know the style numbers that you'd like? If you can, pick out what you are interested in on the Katzkin website and I can price for you. You can always contact me directly, too - on my office line: 603 - 617 - 7 180. I'm available M-F from 8-5PM EST.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
J Delman: The most factory like match is either black or the tan leather in either a premium or deluxe kit. The premium is all leather. The deluxe is all leather, excluding the rear seat which has leather inserts and vinyl on the side. I installed the deluxe in my 09 Subaru and, honestly, you can't tell a difference - and it's substantially less expensive!

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5 Premium
515 Posts
I've been all over the Katzkin website. I know about the premium & deluxe - just not sure which of those is most like the factory in terms of real leather panels vs. vinyl.

·
Registered
2013 Outback Premium 2.5 with AW and Moonroof
8 Posts
Factory leather.....

Is not 100%. It's pretty much just the seating surface inserts and maybe the front of the headrests. Everything else is vinyl.

·
Registered
2012 2.5i Premium CVT
921 Posts
Just for everybody's information... The red dots are on the pieces that are actual leather on the standard Katzkin kit.

I'm very happy with the kit I self-installed. I'd be curious what the price is from the OP.

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5 Premium
515 Posts
On a factory, isn't the upper rear seat, and all headrest faces made of leather?

Katzkin used to have a customization form on their website where you had some selections as to how much leather coverage. I no longer can find it there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will call Katzkin direct and will check on Monday. Will get back to you shortly! What is the make/model and year of the vehicle, just so I can cross reference when I'm on the phone with them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.