Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 2007 LL Bean OB that came with only 1 key..and no remote fob. So, what is the process/cost of getting another key and also remote for this thing?

Unlocking and locking the doors old school will get kind of old.

T

·
Meh.
I has wagons.
12,323 Posts
A dealership should be able to give you a price quote on a new fob. They'll need your VIN but either you or they can program it.

·
Registered
2006 subaru Outback 2.5i
54 Posts
I bought this set of keys off ebay and had them cut local but my local guy wasn't able to program the key with the chip to start the car. I'm going to have to go to another shop for that. Both unlock and will turn the ignition. Transponder Key Blank Fits 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Subaru Legacy Outback * | eBay
And I got a remote fob from this guy and followed the programing and it works like a charm. He has gone up a little since I got mine but still cheaper then a dealer.
* NEW * SUBARU IMPREZA FORESTER TRIBECA B9 LEGACY OUTBACK KEY REMOTE NHVWB1U711 | eBay

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought that remote, followed the instructions to the word and this will not work. The battery is good so that is not the issue.

At the very end of the second set of code entries, the doors unlock/lock and then I remove the key. Nothing.

Thoughts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts