Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I am going to hopefully be doing the King Spring Lift w/ KYB shocks this summer. My question is: If I added 1"-1.25" spacers from Primitive, how bad would my alignment be? Or would it not make a noticable difference. Also, has anyone out there with just King's noticed any abnormal tire wear?

·
Registered
2011,premium,2.5
648 Posts
Lift spacers alone I would get an alignment done, kings by them selves I would think about it just to be safe that is I got spacers in mine and I had to get one done

·
Registered
2000 Outback Wagon - 2.5L 5-speed
32 Posts
I just got a set of spacers in the mail and I'll be taking my 2000 OBW into the alignment shop soon after I install them, I'll report back.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, when I made the original post I was very tired and didn't include everything. It's an 01 OBW, and I know to align it immediately after and suspension changes. My question was that if I put on King Springs AND a 1" spacer kit than will the alignment be able to adjust back into OE spec, or does it not adjust that far?

·
Registered
2002 OBW 2.5L 5MT
66 Posts
You might need a chamber kit from primitive. Ask Paul about it when you get the springs. From what I read in this forum, the original chamber is not adjustable. That might solve the tire wear problem and still have the car lifted to where you want it.:29:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts