Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2008 subaru outback 2.5i
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Calling eveyone with lifted king springs, how do they ride?

Im gonna get a set of them for the front and back and was told that they do ride rough. I dont want my subi to ride like my jeep.

·
Registered
05 OBXT 5spd, "lifted"
112 Posts
My fun car is an 87 BMW 325is that is lowered w/ eibach springs and Bilstein sport shocks so I'm used to a stiff ride. I put kings and gr-2s on my OBXT and love it! It rides like my 98 528i. Nice, controlled etc.

That's my experience fwiw

·
Registered
ADF lifted BP
665 Posts
I have the King / KYB (2004 model) on my 2008. Ride is nice but firmer then stock, which is what I was looking for. I hate the Cadillac-like ride of the stock suspension. I didn't see too much in terms on lift so I'm also adding some spacers.

·
Registered
2008 subaru outback 2.5i
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the King / KYB (2004 model) on my 2008. Ride is nice but firmer then stock, which is what I was looking for. I hate the Cadillac-like ride of the stock suspension. I didn't see too much in terms on lift so I'm also adding some spacers.
Cool, i was bottoming out on uneven roads since the front springs were so worn out and going to order 4 springs to replace all the factory. I just don't want a log wagon ride lol

·
Registered
05 OBXT 5spd, "lifted"
112 Posts
One more thing, I put 05-09 gr-2s up front and 04 gr-2s in the rear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts