Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
MY00 OBK 2.5L AT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Labas is 'hello 'in Lithuanian, so hello!
My name is Karolis, but my english speaking buddies call me Carlos. I'm 21 year old, I study law and I'm currently a court clerk in a second biggest city in Lithuania, Kaunas.
My Subaru story started with Impreza RS sedan a few years go. It was silver, had A LOT of rust, rare jdm sti gc8 front black-red bucket seats (which I still have and it's for sale), sti back muffer, LPG and manual trans. And it cost 900 euros. I mostly daily driven it and sometimes beated it until I got sick pouring coolant from extention tank back to radiator (yep, gaskets). I selled the car for 850 and was driving a Peugeot 206 gti for some time. Now it's almost a year since I own a green Outback and I l o v e it.
Actually I'm posting it to get pass the post counter so I can post my car images (which is actually just a stock boring Outback), but I'd like to chat to all you guys. Feel free to drop a comment here.

·
Super Moderator
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
6,747 Posts
Labas and welcome! Look at the Impreza RS as a learning experience with Subarus, and you now can understand your Outback's quirks much better.

·
Registered
MY00 OBK 2.5L AT
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Labas and welcome! Look at the Impreza RS as a learning experience with Subarus, and you now can understand your Outback's quirks much better.
Thanks! Oh yes, that was one **** of a lesson. Anyway, I can't think of driving anything else than Subaru at the moment. Being able to just jump to your daily ride and go to a trip into a forest when there's 20cm of snow on the ground and then cruise 130km/h on a highway - how can you not love a car like this?

·
Registered
2017 Outback Limited w/all the goodies. 2013 Outback Limited (sold)
176 Posts
Labas is 'hello 'in Lithuanian, so hello!
My name is Karolis, but my english speaking buddies call me Carlos. I'm 21 year old, I study law and I'm currently a court clerk in a second biggest city in Lithuania, Kaunas.
My Subaru story started with Impreza RS sedan a few years go. It was silver, had A LOT of rust, rare jdm sti gc8 front black-red bucket seats (which I still have and it's for sale), sti back muffer, LPG and manual trans. And it cost 900 euros. I mostly daily driven it and sometimes beated it until I got sick pouring coolant from extention tank back to radiator (yep, gaskets). I selled the car for 850 and was driving a Peugeot 206 gti for some time. Now it's almost a year since I own a green Outback and I l o v e it.
Actually I'm posting it to get pass the post counter so I can post my car images (which is actually just a stock boring Outback), but I'd like to chat to all you guys. Feel free to drop a comment here.
Your username is Sofa King Great!!!

SNL humor....love it.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts