Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback Premium 2.5i, Crystal White, Slate Black Cloth, Eyesight, Moonroof, Nav, 20mm RSB
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it's exceedingly unlikely that I'd take my Outback WFO on a rally road, but I'm truly enjoying the Launch Control channel/list/whatever on YouTube. It's a vicarious thrill seeing those Subis fly through the back roads.

In addition to an extreme aversion to pranging my daily driver, I'm currently advised to avoid things that would put abnormal G-forces on my head. No offroad, no speedboats, no centerfire longguns for another 6 months. I just got new hardware back in Sept.

·
Registered
2017 Outback Premium 2.5i, Crystal White, Slate Black Cloth, Eyesight, Moonroof, Nav, 20mm RSB
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet. This is all static stuff :)
I'm glad I did it; the disks in my neck, and the bone spurs in the vertebrae had reached the point where my left arm would start tingling and go numb when I drove, lifted my head, or turned my head to the left. That's all fixed now.

And all that hardware went in through a two inch incision in the front of my neck. What a wonderful marvelous age we live in.

At least my knees & hips only hurt until I get them moving in the morning.

It sucks getting old, but it's better than not getting old.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts