Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Anyone had issues with water entering through the left eyesight camera and the Left visor mount.
The sunroof drain is clear and it only happens when it rains sometimes. Not all the time...almost like it is collecting somewhere.
Thanks in advance!!

·
Super Moderator
Outback 2011 3.6R Premium
2,471 Posts
Year and trim level of car will be handy.

Reactions: SilverOnyx

·
Registered
2015 3.6 Premium
1,327 Posts
Windscreen ever been replaced and do the seals look ok at the top of the screen?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately I’m not sure as we only just bought the car used and didn’t think to ask the question. From face value the seals look fine.

·
Registered
'18 Outback 3.6R Dark Blue Pearl
14 Posts
I've seen the same thing on my '18 Outback Touring. What looks like a leak but it is a rare occurrence and I brush it off as condensation, but to Wilko1's point, I have had my windshield replaced twice already.

·
Registered
2018 Outback 3.6R
78 Posts
It sounds like incomplete sealing on the windscreen to me... OP you should take it to the place you bought it from, the car may still be under warranty being a '17 build. Good luck!
EDIT: Open your sunroof and have a look for the drain ports. If they look gunky / blocked then maybe it is as mentioned, the sunroof drainage failing. It's a fine line between dryness and rain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts