Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a set of RC cube LED Cree lights to put on my LP Advetures hood light brackets but am having a hard time deciding where to mount the rocker switch that was included with them. Where is everyone else mounting accessory switches to power there aftermarket lighting etc? I have a '15 Outback 2.5i limited.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Just purchased a set of RC cube LED Cree lights to put on my LP Advetures hood light brackets but am having a hard time deciding where to mount the rocker switch that was included with them. Where is everyone else mounting accessory switches to power there aftermarket lighting etc? I have a '15 Outback 2.5i limited.

Since nobody responded with theirs, have mine... it's in a 2001, so quite a bit different, but it's something. It's a protected switch for a strobe kit and a normal flip toggle for a "VDC Off" switch since 2001 didn't come with one (just a fuse, like the FWD fuses in some models).

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi All, hope you are fine. can anyone please advice me from where i can take Subaru fog light switches? ??
though i already talk with my local dealer but din't get any well information!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi All, hope you are fine. can anyone please advice me from where i can take Subaru fog light switches? ??
though i already talk with my local dealer but din't get any well information!

are you asking where to purchase subaru fog light switches?
what model year is the car?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts