Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have searched and searched, and am left clueless. So here I am.
I am signing papers tomorrow on a 2005 OBXT 5/MT Ltd. Ive always seen on the Euro and Australian OB's is the flat roof rails, like what the USDM LGT Wagon has. My question is does anyone know if they will bolt up to the Outback? Or would it require some changes? I have always liked the sleeker look of them, and since moving into a house on the water, there is no need to haul toys anywhere (aka I havent used my roof to haul anything in two years...). From what I can find in Subaru parts catalogs it would cost about 250 for brand new rails. Input needed!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello all,
I have searched and searched, and am left clueless. So here I am.
I am signing papers tomorrow on a 2005 OBXT 5/MT Ltd. Ive always seen on the Euro and Australian OB's is the flat roof rails, like what the USDM LGT Wagon has. My question is does anyone know if they will bolt up to the Outback? Or would it require some changes? I have always liked the sleeker look of them, and since moving into a house on the water, there is no need to haul toys anywhere (aka I havent used my roof to haul anything in two years...). From what I can find in Subaru parts catalogs it would cost about 250 for brand new rails. Input needed!
Yes.

-r

Btw, search again....it's been discussed at legacygt.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
oclvframe
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing