Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2012 OB Limited, 3.6, AT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 3/8" Subtle Solutions lift kit, WRX RSB new Geolandar ATS's and a 4 wheel alignment on friday!!

Vince

·
Registered
2012 OB Limited, 3.6, AT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on getting some "before" pictures tomorrow.

Vince

·
Registered
2012 OB Limited, 3.6, AT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geolandar AT/S's are back ordered by Yokohama right now so I ordered a set of Cooper discoverer AT3's in 235/60/17.

Vince

·
Registered
2012 OB Limited, 3.6, AT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No tires yet but here it is after the lift and RSB install.

Vince

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 OB Limited, 3.6, AT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I only put 35 miles on her since the install but the STI RSB sure makes the rear feel more "planted".

Vince

·
Registered
'11 outback 2.5i premium '12 impreza sport limited
3,822 Posts
how's the ride? can't wait to see pics with the tires. also, how did you get 1 3/8", the subtle website only shows 1" lift kits or saggy butt spacers in 1" or 3/8"

·
Registered
2012 OB Limited, 3.6, AT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1" tophat spacers with 3/8" nose-dive and 3/8" saggy-butt spacers, Brad sent the proper bolts.

Vince

·
Registered
2011 2.5i Limited
47 Posts
how is the lift treating you???? Did you get any pics with the new tires?? Have you noticed a significant drop in MPG???

·
Registered
2012 OB Limited, 3.6, AT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When I push it I get some tire rubbing on the right rear, the car was hit when new (I had it less than 2 days!) and I know that muffler was replaced and since I am going to have the exhaust worked over soon I will live with it.

My new tires have not come in yet and I have not noticed a crazy-drop in mileage (but I have also not been monitoring it closely).

Vince

·
Registered
2012 OB Limited, 3.6, AT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They just called and my tires arrived!! (Cooper discoverer AT3's in 235/60/17), off to the gym and then headed over for the install!

Vince

·
Registered
2012 OB Limited, 3.6, AT
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As promised,
There was a minor rubbing issue with the front tires, the front OEM mudflaps had to be trimmed with a Dremel but it only took me a few minutes.

Vince

I am trying to post the other pictures but this POS website does not like them, AG should be ashamed of themselves! claiming to be in the website-business!!

Edit:
This ridiculous, hunk-o-garbage website will not load the rest of the pictures, just send me an email and I will send them to you [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,017 Posts
Pics over 1mb have to be resized for upload. Drives me crazy.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts