Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 2.5 outback limited
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

i have a 16 limited with 2 memory seat position and push button start. when i first get in the car and close or have the door open, without motor running, the memory seats work fine. if i start the car, and keep it in park, sometimes works, sometimes dosent. if the motor is off, and i push the start button for the radio to work, the seats memory dosent work, till i open the car door. if i push the start button twice, they wont work at all. is this normal, do i need to retrain the seats or is it a gremlin having a tasty snack????

·
Registered
2016 Twi-Blue/Ivory OB 3.6R
239 Posts
Tsb#07-114-16

I have a 16 Limited OB also. I experienced seat memory problems ( THE SEAT WOULD ADJUST TO AN ODD SETTING RANDOMLY) for about the last year. A TSB was issued on October 13, 2016 regarding the Seat Memory Control Module not operating properly. My dealer just ordered the part for me.

·
Registered
2016 2.5 outback limited
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 16 Limited OB also. I experienced seat memory problems ( THE SEAT WOULD ADJUST TO AN ODD SETTING RANDOMLY) for about the last year. A TSB was issued on October 13, 2016 regarding the Seat Memory Control Module not operating properly. My dealer just ordered the part for me.
just saw this, thank you for the reply.

·
Registered
2016 2.5 outback limited
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also, do you know the tsb number?????

·
Registered
2017 Outback Limited 2.5, Twilight Blue/Ivory, Eyesight. Also 1995 BMW 525i with 240,000 miles
2,291 Posts
following

·
Registered
2016 2.5 outback limited
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you, ill check it out

1 - 7 of 7 Posts