Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name's Mike!

I'm just going on a year of joy with my '03 Baja and I'm going to be moving across the country soon.

I really need to maximize bed storage capacity and the A.R.E. bed caps seem to be what I'm looking for, and haven't seen any similar designs or brands.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I may be able to find one? I live in Connecticut but will be moving to Colorado temporarily.

Thanks in advanced! And hopefully I didn't miss any of the forum rules, haven't used a forum in over a decade so I apologise if I'm doing anything wrong here lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck dude. But try NASIOC and Scoobytruck.

and welcome from one Baja owner to another馃嵒
Thanks man, glad to be a part of the community hahaha but I definitely need the luck, these things are nowhere to be found!

Registered
Outbrat XT, 3.0R Limited, 2.5i Touring
Thanks man, glad to be a part of the community hahaha but I definitely need the luck, these things are nowhere to be found!
they are very rare, yes. Only ARE made them and the ones that are out there rarely sell for under $1000. good luck on your search! Facebook marketplace is probably a good place to look as well, if you partake in that.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they are very rare, yes. Only ARE made them and the ones that are out there rarely sell for under $1000. good luck on your search! Facebook marketplace is probably a good place to look as well, if you partake in that.
Yea dude I have been searching every angle I can, yet I haven't tried the marketplace yet! and I'm not afraid to spend some money on it either, it'd be worth every penny. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts