Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says, I'm looking for a pinout for the factory Fujitsu radio. I've tried the search on here and can't seem to find it for this generation, hopefully you guys can help out. I am installing an Audio Control LC2i LOC so I can add an amp and sub to my system. Any other tips and tricks for this are appreciated as well. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Limited; Green/Ivory; Eyesight; Navigation
83 Posts
You can get two wiring harnesses from a company like Metra. Take out the factory radio and unpluf the harnesses. One Metra harness will plug into the back of the factory radio. The Metra harness will plug into the factory plugs that were plugged into your factory radio.

That will allow you wire everything you need without cutting the factory harness. If you don't mind cutting up the factory harness, you could probably just look at the Metra harnesses to figure out which wires you need.

The Metra website shows the 70-1761 and 71-1761 harnesses as the ones that would fit the 2015 Premium outback (w/ no factory amp). But I'd double check that against the actual harness in the back of your radio.

·
Registered
2015 3.6R Limited w/ES
2,648 Posts
You haven't said what model year - the pinout will be specified in Subaru's FSM for that year.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts