Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Outback
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a short list of dealers in CT I cannot stand to go to. They are either incompetent or continually try to sell you services you don't need.

Are three any CT service departments you trust?

I'm willing to drive for good service.

·
Registered
'13 Outback 3.6R Limited
353 Posts
My buddy that lives in CT said Dan Perkins Subaru, 1 Boston Post Road Milford, CT 06460.

They seem to get good reviews as well: Dealer reviews

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a short list of dealers in CT I cannot stand to go to. They are either incompetent or continually try to sell you services you don't need.

Are three any CT service departments you trust?

I'm willing to drive for good service.
Subaru in Stamford. Bought a 2012 Outback there and their service people are the nicest. I think their service costs are very reasonable.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Dan Perkins is the best! Great in sales and in service! All the guys love the cars they work on. And they are the only people I trust to work on my car.

·
Registered
'09 Outback 2.5 SE
76 Posts
Help to know where in CT you are....

I have had good service at both Mitchell Subaru in Avon, and at Colonial Subaru in Danbury.

As always YMMV
Andrew

·
Registered
14 Posts
colonial subaru

drove three hours to pick up a certified 2010 limited and sunroof did not work and tears in the leather. Originally the sale manager wanted me to take the car and he would give me 100 dollars off to get the seat repaired. when the sunroof didn't work he agreed to keep the car and repair the seat. I will see what will happen when i pick up the car next saturday. He also told me that certification did not cover the seats , only the engine and electrical parts. Very disappointment with them right now because they lied to me. Is it because i am a woman and they think i don't know any better?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts