Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a beautiful 2010 Subaru Outback. I have installed a trailer hitch to it and a beautiful Thule bike rack. I am soon purchasing a cargo box from Thule. I am thinking of looking for those beautiful new Subaru Crosstrek wheels to install in my Subaru. Does anyone have any idea where I could get these? I tried Subaru dealership but very expensive.
Any ideas will be appreciated!

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback 2.5i 6spdMT
71 Posts
I'd find a Crosstrek forum and look for someone who's selling them. Judging by the number of people selling their OEM wheels on this site I'd say you won't have any issues finding a decent deal. (Depending on how patient you are!)

Good luck! Pics when you put em on :)

·
Registered
2013 Outback 2.5Ltd w/EyeSight
241 Posts
Judging by the current climate the Crosstrek wheels might be the exception. .

I've been over to some of their forums and there are already Wanted feelers for folks who want them. Add me to that list too lol

·
Registered
'05 OBXT
453 Posts
Jack and a lug wrench? :D

·
Registered
Lawn ornament XT
14,366 Posts
Definitely a hot market... Once you get some be sure to get good wheel locks so the price doesn't suddenly double!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone. I'm looking to sell my new Crosstrek wheels. I put 2K miles on them before I swapped them out. No damage, no signs of wear. Includes OEM lug nuts and wheel locks.

Asking $900 for the set. Located in SoCal for pick up, or PM me for shipping rates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts