Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
The Squanch 1999 Outback 2.5 5 Speed
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im looking to replace my radiator on my 99 outback 2.5 MT any recommendations?

i did see one in rock auto for like 160 that is 2 row and all metal just wondering if its worth it. i do drive on the beach alot and man its hot in south texas.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,308 Posts
CSF makes a good one, that takes the "all important" OEM rad cap.

look up the stock number on their website, and buy it off rockauto, amazon, or some cataloger like summit.

$85-100.

_____

add a new OEM rad cap, and a new OEM thermostat. (the OEM rad cap measures in kpa, and aftermarkets typically measure in psi,...and with a running EJ25D,...its nice on the wallet to keep it running "just right")

___

and keep it hosed off, (nice to rinse off the fine dust/ bugs).

·
Registered
The Squanch 1999 Outback 2.5 5 Speed
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CSF was the brand listed for 160 i guess ill give it a shot. i replaced the thermostat with a factory one a not to long ago so i know that is good. This thing gets washed alot as much as i take it to the beach and since i removed the front bumper i have alot more access.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,308 Posts
CSF was the brand listed for 160 i guess ill give it a shot. i replaced the thermostat with a factory one a not to long ago so i know that is good. This thing gets washed alot as much as i take it to the beach and since i removed the front bumper i have alot more access.
$160:surprise:? ...shop around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts