Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently lifted my 2018 outback. 2” spacers all around as well as king springs and 245/65/17 falkens. Since the spacers have gone on, I have noticed that when I am turning the wheel fully left/right I get a loud clunk every 3 seconds or so in the front of the vehicle. There are zero rubbing issues anywhere and everything is tightened down and where it’s supposed to be. I haven’t had the issue prior to the spacer lift. Anyone got any experience with this? It’s only happening when I’m at full lock and it’s just a big sound that only happens every few seconds. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Outback 3.6R Limited
238 Posts
I have recently lifted my 2018 outback. 2” spacers all around as well as king springs and 245/65/17 falkens. Since the spacers have gone on, I have noticed that when I am turning the wheel fully left/right I get a loud clunk every 3 seconds or so in the front of the vehicle. There are zero rubbing issues anywhere and everything is tightened down and where it’s supposed to be. I haven’t had the issue prior to the spacer lift. Anyone got any experience with this? It’s only happening when I’m at full lock and it’s just a big sound that only happens every few seconds. Thanks.

Something similar happened to me and I never be same set up....but I realized the sway bar nuts were loose....youmay wanna check them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts