Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just put on some new wheels 18 inch with 235/40 tyres on my outback. Its looks silly so high i want to lower it at least 3 inchs so the wheels fit the gaurds. Lowering springs i dont believe i will get me the drop i want. I have read you can put on liberty struts & springs to lower it cheaper than coils? With coilovers at least i can set excact hieght. Will i have to add camber adjustment divice.Any help with this and achieving what i want will be greatly apprieciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
it is only 5mm smaller in dia. but still smaller yes. It seems its not that easy to find Outback coilovers. Do WRX Legacy Coils fit my Australian Outback

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bc Coilovers

BC Racing Coilovers to suit SUBARU LIBERTY 98-03 on a Outback limited 12/99 2nd gen. please tell me if these will work i found some on ebay in australia :)

·
Registered
13 E350
984 Posts
since you are in australia it may be easier for you to get parts from japan or maybe not. Yahoo Auctions Japan is a good source of parts. Anything made for a legacy of the same generation will fit your outback(lancaster I assume). Just try to find coils that are both spring preload and height adjustable. Lots of good brands on that side of the world. HKS, Ohlins, Eiffel-Prova, STI, Cusco. And if you dont want to drive a brick look for spring rates no harsher than 350/250 f/r

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.