Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Ive been looking into suspension mods for my OB and I know alot of folks go with legacy springs for a nice drop. Just wondering which generation legacys have the same suspension set up and if there are any difference. I tried to PM people but I guess I need 15+ posts to do that. Also any coilover suggestions? I know raceland is cheap but thats fine with me. Thanks for the feedback

·
I simply cannot abide useless people.
2006 2.5i and 2002 3.0 wagons.
12,306 Posts
A same era Legacy will be fine. 2000-04.

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,119 Posts
Hey everyone, Ive been looking into suspension mods for my OB and I know alot of folks go with legacy springs for a nice drop. Just wondering which generation legacys have the same suspension set up and if there are any difference. I tried to PM people but I guess I need 15+ posts to do that. Also any coilover suggestions? I know raceland is cheap but thats fine with me. Thanks for the feedback
BC BR Coilovers will also fit and allow you to lower and lift.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BC BR Coilovers will also fit and allow you to lower and lift.
Just took a look at the BC BR but as a college kid just trying to slam an outback $1000 is **** expensive. Im sure theyre a great product but I cant afford those. Racelands only sell coilovers for the 4th gen legacy's. Do you think those would fit? All the subaru suspension all looks the same

1 - 5 of 5 Posts