Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any feedback on the sound of the exhausts from either of the two companies?

Registered
2021 Outback Limited in Magnetic Grey
I ran across a video of a Onyx XT with the Nameless Catback this morning, and in my opinion it sounded so good it made me regret not going XT! 馃槵

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have seen a few videos of both but the LP one is only of company and it's overproduced and sounds amazing, but I would love to see or hear other videos from actual customers

Registered
2018 Outback Limited 3.6R
I have a pair of nameless 5" mufflers on my Gen 5 3.6. I can speak on the quality and fitment, both of which are fantastic. The sound at least out of my 3.6 is intoxicating. Just my .02 cents.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Iv seen the majority of the videos on Youtube. I'm really looking for extra vids of the LP ones, just because the there is really only one video and it's from LP

Registered
2017 Ram Big Horn 8' Bed 4X4 6.4 Hemi
Does either exhaust do anything for performance?

Banned

Registered
I had the NP on my 05 LGT wagon, The quailty and fit are perfect, I loved the sound at idle and just crusing.

When you step on it it does get louder. And there was some drone at certain RPM's.

But i'm older and grew tired of it after a while

Registered
I've had the LP axleback for about 4 months now. I'll take a video of the sound this weekend and post here. Been meaning to do that, haven't seen any vids online other than LP's own vids.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
I've had the LP axleback for about 4 months now. I'll take a video of the sound this weekend and post here. Been meaning to do that, haven't seen any vids online other than LP's own vids.
That would be awesome! Thanks

Registered
Here is my Lachute Performance axle back, it's on a Legacy though but they sound the same.

Quite a bit louder than stock and actually has somewhat of a Subaru rumble even with equal length headers. Still need to take some driving and fly by videos but the weather is not really ideal.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Premium Member
2020 Onyx
Sounds good and mellow - doesn't sound like it would drone or does it? Maybe the sound from the interior would help people who are afraid of drone?

Registered
Sounds good and mellow - doesn't sound like it would drone or does it? Maybe the sound from the interior would help people who are afraid of drone?
I wouldn't say it drones but you can definitely hear it inside, the most between 1500- 2000rpm. I'll make another video from the inside with different rev ranges.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Registered
'20 OB XT Ltd.
Was in the same boat, decided to go with nameless 5鈥 axle back.

could not find any good videos of LP. I also wasn鈥檛 a fan of the adjustable tips. Just seems another place to rust out easier.

Reactions: SilverOnyx

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
So, sadly.... I have driven them for 500 or less miles and have to get rid of them due to medical bills.... SO if anyone wants a deal on a basically new pair of LPs hit me up!

Premium Member
2020 Onyx
So, sadly.... I have driven them for 500 or less miles and have to get rid of them due to medical bills.... SO if anyone wants a deal on a basically new pair of LPs hit me up!
Yikes so sorry to hear about the medical bills. Maybe a parallel posting in classifieds will help you get it sold quickly. What part of the country are you in? Maybe someone local to you could use it?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts