Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a second OB from Manchester Subaru in Manchester NH yesterday. They didn't dissapoint. Same care to making the process as easy as possible with friendly demeanor and respect. I have a Subaru dealer in town 4-miles from my home and my sales and service experience there prompted me to travel 20-miles to Manchester for my '13 OB and the new '16 OB. The finance manager was friendly and easygoing. All the staff there from service, parts and the show room have the same demeanor. It is obvious that although competence is a priority, they hire people with an easy going customer-centric demeanor. Everyone is there helpful in a non-smothering manner. I spent much of my career in customer service and it is an absolute pleasure to experience it at its best. I got a very good no trade deal equal to any of those, including warranty, posted in other threads. Anyone living in the So. NH area or beyond looking to purchase a Subie new or used with find Manchester Subaru to be a worthwhile dealer to consider as a buying destination.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Purchased a second OB from Manchester Subaru in Manchester NH yesterday. They didn't dissapoint. Same care to making the process as easy as possible with friendly demeanor and respect. I have a Subaru dealer in town 4-miles from my home and my sales and service experience there prompted me to travel 20-miles to Manchester for my '13 OB and the new '16 OB. The finance manager was friendly and easygoing. All the staff there from service, parts and the show room have the same demeanor. It is obvious that although competence is a priority, they hire people with an easy going customer-centric demeanor. Everyone is there helpful in a non-smothering manner. I spent much of my career in customer service and it is an absolute pleasure to experience it at its best. I got a very good no trade deal equal to any of those, including warranty, posted in other threads. Anyone living in the So. NH area or beyond looking to purchase a Subie new or used with find Manchester Subaru to be a worthwhile dealer to consider as a buying destination.
Update: Manchester Subaru was purchased by Prime Motor Group last winter... so, this prior recommendation is null and void!!!! Prime Motor Group owned the Prime Subaru in Hudson, my home town. I had very poor experiences in sales and service.... it was so bad, I went 19-miles to Manchester Subaru and was very pleased with sales and service.... since Prime brought out the franchise, I stated looking for a new home Subaru retailer..... the former Prime retailer in Hudson, now known as Granite Subaru. I found Granite Subaru to be a genuine customer-centric family owned retailer with an entirely different philosophy than Prime. Needless to say, I found my new home Subaru retailer just 3-miles from my home with great service and sals team.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts