• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today until March 25th, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car. Previous winners may re-submit, however they cannot use the same pictures.

From March 26th - 31st, a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of March!

The prize:

The March 2012 Ride of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of April.

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Alaska, where the snow is deep and the moose are big.

Our 2011 Premium 2.5i 6spd with All Weather Package rolling on some Blizzak WS70. We are 6 inches shy of a record snowfall for the year hear in Anchorage, Alaska and the moose are eating branches they normally only dream about.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Good to see the ROTM contest return! :29:

Here's my entry:

Photos have been touched up and effects added. But I had them approved for the contest by administrator before posting :)

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
...my vote was torn between shiv and obetheoutback...but the ausie wins my final vote...what a great lookin' ride! You can tell they have no winter road salt to eat the crap out of the cars there...lucky buggers!

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Well shoot*, these are some good-looking shots!...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.