Subaru Outback Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi friends,

Seems like Weathertech and Husky are the most popular non-Subie aftermarket plastic/rubber floor mats for OB's

Was wondering if anyone here had any experience with MaxFloorMats from Cramer? Also available via Amazon, $140 for full set, seems like digital fit also.

Link:
Welcome

thanks,
plex :cool:

·
Registered
2012 Base Model Outback
7 Posts
I wrote a review on these last month. Do a search for weathertech alternative and it should come up. So far I love them and have had no issues. Read the review for more info.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5i Limited, EyeSight & Nav.
565 Posts
These look very similar to the WeatherTechs, and if they are anything like them as far as fit and finish I'd say go with them. You'd save a few bucks on them over the WeatherTechs. I have the WeatherTechs and absolutely love them, but did not know about these at the time. Would prob get these if I was buying them now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to both of you for your replies. I'll give the MaxFloorMats a try and provide an update on them and maybe also some pics once I receive them in approx a week or so.

Cheers,
plex :cool:

·
Registered
2012 Base Model Outback
7 Posts
There are also pictures of both the weathertech mat that I have in my Forester and the Kramer mats that I got for the Outback. I will try to post a link for you.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2012 Outback 2.5i Limited w/moonroof, Crystal Black Silica
11 Posts
I just ordered the back seat mat today ... with my three and eight year old back there, I figure it will cut down on the vacuuming. I'll let you know about fit and finish when it arrives.

·
Registered
2012 Outback 2.5i Limited w/moonroof, Crystal Black Silica
11 Posts
Received my MaxFloorMats for the backseat this afternoon. Fit is perfect, and I'm very impressed with the quality. Although I have no experience with Weathertech, I'd highly recommend MaxFloorMats based on fit and finish of the product, not to mention saving $30 over the Weathertech. I'll probably go ahead and order the front seat mats, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.