Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow owners,

I am a new registered user and also an owner of a 02' LL Bean OBW. I am looking for a trustworthy mechanic near the San Jose, south bay area (I live in Campbell, CA) to perform 30K maintainence for my vehicle. Does anyone have any recommendations other than the local Subaru dealerships? Any feed back is greatly apreciated. By the way this is a great forum to be part of!

Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great Local Mechanic

There is a great mechanic right here in Campbell that is absolutely the best!! West Valley Autotech on Kennedy right near the water tower and the Canyon Creek Apartments. Vic, is the owner and head mechanic and my family has been taking our cars there for about 8 years now. It is also probably the busiest garage in town which means that he isn't looking to cheat you on stuff you don't need. He already has tons on work and has always been honest and straighforward. Couldn't say enough good things about the shop but I know my family will keep going there as long as it's open. Hope you get over there and check it out. Good Luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
subaru kid
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing