Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm semi-new to the Cleveland area and I need to establish a relationship with a mechanic for all things I can't do myself. I would actually prefer the Akron area, but I'm willing to go as far as Cleveland if it's a darn good shop (and vice versa to Canton). Obviously the closer to Akron area the better, but again, I'm open to suggestions.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I know I can always do a Google search, but I mean who better to get recommendations for my outback than an outback community??

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2005 OBXT Limited, VF37, STI intake, 5MT
1,509 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm semi-new to the Cleveland area and I need to establish a relationship with a mechanic for all things I can't do myself. I would actually prefer the Akron area, but I'm willing to go as far as Cleveland if it's a darn good shop (and vice versa to Canton). Obviously the closer to Akron area the better, but again, I'm open to suggestions.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I know I can always do a Google search, but I mean who better to get recommendations for my outback than an outback community??

Thanks in advance!
I know this is old, but for future reference:

RSG Automotive in Akron specializes in Subarus, albeit mostly the "fun" ones. However, if it's a Subaru, we can do it. The owner has an EJ'd Brat and a WRX swapped Foz. I do the engine builds (and some wrenching time to time), so I'm familiar with their work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts