Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to upload the latest photo of my ride in the Members Galleries, and it tells me that my photo is "under review." When did this start and what does it mean? I searched the forums, but couldn't find any info. Thanks.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, obviously no one uses the gallery anymore. No response from anyone, and no new photo's for weeks.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm having the same problem.. I have pictures pending, an album I can't upload any pictures to, and I've sent 2 messages in the last month regarding the problem and I still have no answer..

This album was created, but I can't upload to it..???

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/members/9991-hdskullfire2-albums-ourt-new-2013-subaru-outback-3-6r-limited-w-sap-brilliant-brown-pearl.html

This page has a bunch of pic's that have been sitting for some time.. I can't even delete them!!!

SubaruOutback.org Member Galleries - HDSkullfire2 Gallery

Hello..Someone home???

Steve Nordahl
Bethlehem, Pa.

·
Administrator
933 Posts
Hello all,

My name is Mo and i am the admin on the site.

All pics are moderated on a timely basis, but if you have issues with your account please send me a PM and I will look into any issues that you may be having.

Regards,

Mo

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No disrespect to you sir, but my photo has been under "pending admin approval" since September 11th. The most recent photo from anyone is from August 19th, so clearly nothing has been looked at since then.
SubaruOutback.org Member Galleries - Main Index

·
Administrator
933 Posts
I am new to the site as an admin and have double checked the picture awaiting moderation. There are none as of today. I have heard there were some issues from before, but if you still feel you have issues, please let me know as it may be another issue that may be preventing you from posting your pics.

Hope to have this issue resolved for you asap.

Thanks!

Mo

·
Registered
161 Posts
Then what is this???

Steve..

·
Administrator
933 Posts
hey Steve,

can you post the link you have in the image you attached?

I have just tried RobLog's Gallery as a guest and under my admin account, and I can see his gallery and all 60 images.

Note: Each Album you create can only have a maximum of 60 images and you can create up to 10 albums. So RobLog already has one gallery that I viewed with 60 images; if you would like more pics to be uploaded, you would have to create a new album.

Mo

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm having the same problem.. I have pictures pending, an album I can't upload any pictures to, and I've sent 2 messages in the last month regarding the problem and I still have no answer..

This album was created, but I can't upload to it..???

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/members/9991-hdskullfire2-albums-ourt-new-2013-subaru-outback-3-6r-limited-w-sap-brilliant-brown-pearl.html

This page has a bunch of pic's that have been sitting for some time.. I can't even delete them!!!

SubaruOutback.org Member Galleries - HDSkullfire2 Gallery

Hello..Someone home???

Steve Nordahl
Bethlehem, Pa.

Right here on this thread.... Three or four posts up.. See the quote..

Steve

·
Registered
161 Posts
The system will not let me create anymore albums.. The one I did won't let me upload anything to it.. The one in the image already has an album and pictures, but there are only 15 shots there and a few more waiting to be OK'd.. This was never a problem back when I posted the origninal shots.. If I try to create additional albums it says "Sorry, Personal Albums are not enabled."

So here I am stuck..

Steve..

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mo- I still don't understand why you don't see pending photos in the Photo Gallery. My question was for the general gallery that you access from the main header on the site. Up until August there was a steady stream of new photos from users not using albums.

SubaruOutback.org Member Galleries - Message

·
Registered
161 Posts

Here is a screen shot of gotsquat's gallery right now..

Steve..

·
Registered
161 Posts
Thanks.. I will try creating a new album and move the ones you just approved.. Let's see how this goes..

Steve..

·
Registered
161 Posts
Mo..

OK only part solved.. I have pictures that I want into another album but it won't let me create a new album along side the one I have..

So where do we go from here???

Steve

·
Registered
543 Posts
This is still an issue. No new pics since this thread was last posted on (early Dec).

Are the pics still "moderated" by the same admin? Can we get a long-term solution to this?

Thanks,
James

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
10 Participants
Kate
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing