Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! First time posting here! So we bought a 99 Legacy Outback and couldnt be more happy about the car itself. It's origional owner was elderly and had it serviced regulaly, undercoated when purchased, and garaged when not being driven. they actually kept the car locked while parked in the house garage, other than a battery replacement it seems to be a really good deal for $2,500.00 and 28,000 miles on it.

The one and only issue so far is a mangled antenna, aparently some kids in the grocery store parking lot thought it would be a good idea to twist it up a bit.

This is my first Subaru and so far it's a sweet ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
What a DEAL!;):17:
How come I can never seem to find that kind of deal, on ANYTHING I buy?:17:

May it serve you well with years and years of service!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I can't believe that someone could own a car and put that few miles on it. I thought the one I just bought had low miles, an '05 with just under 60K miles on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know the miles are stupid low! when they told me the asking price I had to keep my composure, but since it was an estate car I only got to stare at it in my drive way for six months while the estate was handled, to make it more agonizing one of the siblings to the 1st owner passed and had to be delt with too, I will be posting as to the antenna repair. :29:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Mint 99
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing