Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, although this is a new but up and coming site, I need moderators! I've already made 1 person a mod, tattgerl has the Forester forum, and if anyone would like to volunteer feel free to PM me. I only ask that you have a decent knowledge of the forum subject which you wich to moderate and are competant enough to handle the job. I'm sure that anyone who owns an Outback is mature and has a great sense of value. Cheers:cool:

·
Registered
181 Posts

What does it involve to be a moderator?? What does one need to do? Do we sit at the computer all day, or how does it work?

Thanks

tbert

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: moderator

tbert said:
What does it involve to be a moderator?? What does one need to do? Do we sit at the computer all day, or how does it work?

Thanks

tbert
In all honesty, I am the only one here who performs any true moderating duties. Although the other mods on the site have most of the same forum abilities as I do as well as the perogative to perform moderations on whatever they see fit, they act as more of the experts for their respective forums and this website in general. No it is not required that you have a certain number of posts or time on the site, but I still see good participation as one of the key factors when selecting a moderator. That doesn't mean that you have to sit and watch this site all day every day, but just maintain it and make sure that nothing bad happens here and whatnot whenever you can come on. Also you must have a good knowledge of the forums rules as well as following them. Also enforce them as you see fit depending on the situation. We also discuss website and forum problems with each onther (so far we've only had 1 REAL problem) and decide whats best for the members and the site itself.

I hope this is a good enough explanation, of course if you have any questions as always feel free to ask :) Just so you know I'm somewhat picky when it comes to selecting mods, but if you feel you'd be a good one there's no harm in asking.

***To All, PM me if you want to be a moderator, do not post it in here or it will be erased***

Thanks, Kevin :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
tbert
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing