Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody see this last night on SpeedTV? I just finished watching my taped WRC Turkey event and saw a thing in the guide that Motorweek was reviewing the '05 Subaru Legacy.. Well after a piece of driving a Ferrari Enzo, they finished the show with a review of a Garnet Red 05 XT Ltd 5spd Auto.

0-60 in 6.8secs,

They noticed some body roll (so do I), they notice the lack of seat cushion length (so did I) and they specced 155ft from 70mph to 0 which I too noticed the brakes not being so great. Not much positive feedback in the pedal and it seems to really take quite a bit to stop. Of course, it's not the same as the 117ft stopping distance in my MR2 but .....:D

Jay

·
Registered
23 Posts
Going to watch it in about one hour, comes on at 1pm Mountain time. On Speedtv. Thanks for the posting, i would of never known..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey Jay H., Just watch the show, very impressive notice how higher the xt was..find it strange that in the magizines shows the xt manual can do 0-60 in 5.9secs. where the auto is 6.8secs. Maybe now that subaru is seeing this they will correct the braking on this, 155ft stopping distance 60-0 that is pretty bad...now i have to check to see if autoweek will do a report on this..Notice they saved the best for last :p .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
odie1
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing