Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I have a 2010 Outback 3.6 Limited with navigation. Recently I've had a really annoying problem where when I start the car it connects to my phone over Bluetooth, resumes playing whatever song was playing from the previous session, but it plays over the phone speaker for about 5 seconds or so before switching to the car speakers. My phone has a single volume for ringtone and music, so it's often set to full volume resulting in a loud, shrilling 5 or so seconds each time I get into the car. The phone is a Samsung Focus i917 running Windows Phone 7.

The strange thing is this only started happening recently; previously using the same phone it worked fine (there would be a few seconds of silence, then music out of the car speakers). The only thing I can think of is I had to put the test fuse in to get the low oil indicator light to go out around the same time this started happening.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Vince

·
Registered
832 Posts
My wife's iPhone does the same thing but with the one ring tone that she has stored on her phone, but its only when she tries to use the Bluetooth audio connection through the aftermarket Kenwood that I installed. If she doesn't try to initiate the music section it never does it. It's perplexing but she isn't that worried about it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
lashlee
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing