Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here is my new car that I picked up about a week ago. I finally was able to get a first wash on it so I could take some pictures. It's the base model with the Automatic. Great car, and I really love the obsedian black pearl...notice the pearl flakes in the rear close-up below. Make sure you all are working the dealer, because I recieved this car for $400 under invoice (and, that's with the tint thrown in)!!!! Hope you enjoy the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
dag

i really need to finish up this whole school thing so i can get myself a job and one of these. 21, on my second car since i was 16, bought both of them myself and they're both subies. no reason to change that up now...

nice tint, by the by

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Great looking car, wish we were allowed that level of tint here but max is 70% total and that's only windows behind the driver. Is that a real working F15 in that pic?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I'm lucky to be in Florida right now so I can get limo on the rear and 25% on the front windows. I definately makes the black look even more sporty. About the F-15...the one in above picture is not a working one, but it's on display in the "airpark" @ Tyndall AFB. However, the picture I'm attaching below is near the flightline with the actual jets we fly in the background. I was flying nights last week...and as fun as it is, I was still looking forward to driving the new outback home every day (especially at night with cool interior light setup)! In other words...for those of you who are in the market for this car, get it now...it's good lookin and a great drive!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
tysonf15 said:
Last one showing off the Black Pearl Flakes...plus the best fighter in the world behind it!!

I have the same car, but in manual transmission...yours says "AWD" in the back....my sticker says "Symmetrical AWD".

Did ou change the stickers? I removed the Subaru and Outback stickers on the back...looks cool. I reccomned it. Will post a pic if you want.

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Very nice looking ride! Now, if only you could get the fighter in the same color...

Mine is dark green, and it can be difficult to bring out the true color in a photograph. You might consider one trick of mine - anytime there's a lot of sky in the pic, set the camera to overexpose so the car doesn't look like a dark thing under a properly-photographed sky.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
The_Lizard
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing