Subaru Outback Forums banner

41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2007 outback MT
135 Posts
I just had the amazing opportunity to drive a brand new 3.0r. Holy sh*t!! I currently drive a 2000 OBW and i must say this is indeed a completely new car. I cannot find anything that is similar apart from the door frame design. It feels completely different. Steering is magnitudes tigher, although heavy and slow to return to center. Engine is a beuty . I have to say however the auto trans is lacking. I drive a stick but the throttle lag time seems to be forever! The cabin is immaculate. I love how the guages maxed out as you first breathe life to the car. It seems as though they thought out absolutely everything when laying the instrument and control clusters out. The seats. OHHHHHH the seats!!!! My god! I have never felt anything quite so nice, firm and adjustable.
So i was talking to my aunt about why she chose this car. She said it was because i had suggested it months ago. I was stunned by this. My uncle just happened to have bought a bmw wagon and they say they drive the outback everywhere, becuase it is just "simply a nicer car" !!! Subaru is definetely doing their stuff right. My relatives also used to be 100% audi fans. If subi can offer something as nice if not nicer and still be capable of charging thousands less then there is only more and better stuff to come. Let us just hope that subi keeps this frame of mind and not "join" the audi, lexus, mercedes, beemer club!

41 - 41 of 41 Posts