Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I set out for a tasteful, high-tech "Tactical" look with the Wilderness Green without spending too much cash. Tons of comments after only a few days with this look. Subaru needs to equip an Outback like this - it would sell like nuts IMO.

Equipment so far:

• Kuat Vagabond-X Rack on factory rails
  • METHOD Rally Wheels in Gunmetal
  • Yokohama Geolander Tires

·
Registered
2016 3.6R Outback; tungsten metallic with E/S and every option. I also have a Samsung Note 8 smartphone for trouble-free Bluetooth functionality.
1,369 Posts
Got any more pics?

Needs a 50 cal mount.
Yeah, right. One shot and the recoil will flip the OB over.

To the OP, it might be worthwhile to crop your picture. 2/3 of it is made up of a corrugated wall. The OB only occupies about 1/5 of the picture and it's small.

·
Registered
2016 3.6R Outback; tungsten metallic with E/S and every option. I also have a Samsung Note 8 smartphone for trouble-free Bluetooth functionality.
1,369 Posts
Ahhh, much better. I see the OB now. Nice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm a little new at this. Do those wheels have a 38mm offset? Do you know if there are problems with a 42mm offset? Are the tire sizes 235/65 or 225/65? is it possible to get images from the front and back? I'm interested in seeing the profile of the wheels and tires. Thx

·
Registered
2012 Subaru Outback 2.5
28 Posts
****! It looks so good! I Wanted to go with Method wheels too, but they're only 17" (15" does not work).

How do you like your Geolander?

·
Registered
1 Posts
2000 Subaru outback

I have a 2000 Subaru outback, can somebody tell me where the igniter assembly is. I have looked everywhere and I can't seem to find it thank

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow, the tactical looks may be in fact not for everybody, but I personally really love it. My friend from DSRLeasing had very similar "tactical look" on his CLA and I think on Outback it looks so much better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, an overall very tasteful visual enhancement. Roof Rack is nice but one helluva gas guzzler if you leave it on all the time. Would love to put a Japanese only available black grill , but too pricey - and a bar on the front with a couple of round driving lamps. Did remove all the stick on badges from the hatch - cleaned it up nicely.

·
Registered
2011 outback 3.6R LT. 2015 Outback 2.5 (white) eyesight, tow pakage, skid plate, moon roof
341 Posts
Tatical Look

Ahhh, much better. I see the OB now. Nice.
Looks like it needs lift to have better angle of approach! Think skid plate and fog light protection. Heavy duty hitch.

·
Registered
2018 Outback 3.6R Touring WG/JB
148 Posts
Your car looks great, but I'm not sure about the color combo for the wheels and body color. It's a matter of personal taste, of course.

I'm glad you posted because I was considering a set of wheels (Enkei Raijin 18 x 8) in gunmetal, but couldn't really visualize the green/gunmetal look. I realize now I think I'd like them better in black (which are matte, not polished). I'm not really feeling the gunmetal + Wilderness Green color combination for myself. I suppose it looks much better in real life, but I can't go wrong with black in any case.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts