Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Outback 2.5 Auto with a few mods here and there
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm Reilly and I am a 23 yo college student at UCCS in Colorado Springs. I have a 98 Outback auto with 130k on the clock. So far the only mod I have done to the car is replacing the beat up old fog lamps with some Hella 500s (super tight fit but it looks mean and visibility is a vast improvement over stock).

I'm about to trade in my bald tires and beat up rims for a set of 16" forester rims and 215/65/16 General Grabber AT2s, so if anyone has any experience with these tires, your opinion would be greatly appreciated.

I'm a big mountain biker/hiker/rock climber so if any of you Colorado or utah guys want to do some 14ers or a couple pitches I'm always down! :)

Here are a couple pics of the ride:

And here's a couple pics comparing the old fogs to the Hella 500s

Hope you guys like it!

·
Premium Member
2008 Subaru Tribeca
895 Posts
Whered you get the hellas?
Welcome man, fellow Springs outback owner here, Tech at Heuberger to, lemme know if you need any help

·
Registered
98 Outback 2.5 Auto with a few mods here and there
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought them on amazon for 60+ bucks. They're wayyyy better than the stock fogs but I had to drill a hole in the hard plastic and mount them to the bumper on a count of the Hellas being incompatible with the original mounting brackets. Always good to hear from a fellow springs owner. How do you like being a techie?

·
Premium Member
2008 Subaru Tribeca
895 Posts
Love it! Always busy, many subarus around with work to be had lol
Web Link to your fog lights?

·
Premium Member
2008 Subaru Tribeca
895 Posts
thanks man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts