Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, newer in this forum. Upgraded to a 2017 Outback 2.5i Touring Canadian spec in October, needed more second row seating for rear facing car seats. Was the 2017 model clearance, sometimes wish I got the 3.6L since I'm a bit of a car guy but I'm still loving this.

The day I took it home

Living in Nova Scotia so switched it up to winter mode and installed some Weathertech 2015+ Outback mudflaps and yellow lamin-x foglight film which is kind of a tradition for me now.

I really like the mudflaps, fit and look like oem except they actually hang low enough to do the intended job.

Fogs turned out looking nice, I did this one mainly because there are so many Outback around here, figured I'd do a little something to set mine off from the rest.

Right after I purchased my Outback I listed up my 04 Forester XT 5spd manual and sold it to the first person that came and checked it out. I loved this thing, only owned it for a few years, did a lot of work to it. But it didn't have the second row seating space I require now for car seats.

Another car I previously owned for 6 years was a 1993 JDM WRX. I bought this car when they first became legal to import into Canada, thing was great. THe engine was so much more alive then my EJ255 in my forester. I had it custom tuned and painted graphite grey pearl. Fastest car I've owned.

Previous to that one I owned a 1991 Toyota Celica GT-FOUR RC. Thing was cool on paper but I didn't like it so sold it shortly afterwards.

And my favorite car, which I've got parked in my garage over the winter. 1997 Toyota Chaser TourerV which I purchased out of Japan through auction off of the original owner. Hard to find non modified factory 5spd. I decided to keep it unmodified for the most part. I've owned this car since February 2012. I waited a few years before they were legal to import into Canada and started looking as soon as it was time! Took over 6 months of auction searching before I found and made my bid!

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
2015 Outback
109 Posts
Really cool cars in your history of cars! The WRX would've been a fun one to keep throughout the years! I've had a tuned LGT and FXT. Both super fun cars but like you, I need to be car seat ready. haha.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts