Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2012 2.5i CVT Black
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I came out of work today to find someone had scratched my front fender starting at the headlight all the way to the door and then upon a closer look they scratched the hood in 2 places. I am so angry ..I just bought this brand new in April..why are people so mean? I don't know whether to turn it in to my insurance company as vandalism because I didn't see the person who did this..(good thing for them). I will be reporting this to my security team at work..just wish we had cameras in the parking lot.

Thanks for letting me vent:)

·
Registered
2003 Outback, 5 MT, 134K, HG changed.
184 Posts
That's senseless what they did. It's just an Outback for crying out loud, not even a big Mercedes or Ferrari that would usually garner that sort of negative attention. Makes me furious just hearing about it. Sorry that it happened. Don't let it make you bitter though; they'll get what's coming to them.

·
Registered
2012 2.5i CVT Black
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the words of encouragement..and yes I am very bitter..you work hard for what you get and others are so jealous they take it out on your vehicle and think its funny.
Yes I will be getting some estimates for repair before winter gets here.

·
Registered
2001 H6 OBW
97 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. That kind of thing really frustrates me. I agree with JAvendan. Goto a shop to find out how much they would charge. Then you will know if it will be worth paying the deductible or just to pay for having the work done.

I hope there are cameras in the parking lot where you work, or even at a nearby business that may have recorded this taking place. I would look into that as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts