Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STOP! Grab steering wheel at 70' Its not shakin' no...thats just a memory.

ok.ok. no more vannila ice references. Im on my 5rth ob 2009,2010,2011,2012. My 13 (white limited, which is the fastest) has the best feel so far. heavier wheel. less body roll. no seat vibration, NO SHAKING (so far ) feels way different that the 10,11 and 12. SOA needs to own up to those shakers. Especially since they but all the suspension upgrades this year. I believe this is a keeper. Time will tell. Glad to be back!!:29:

·
Registered
297 Posts
STOP! Grab steering wheel at 70' Its not shakin' no...thats just a memory.

ok.ok. no more vannila ice references. Im on my 5rth ob 2009,2010,2011,2012. My 13 (white limited, which is the fastest) has the best feel so far. heavier wheel. less body roll. no seat vibration, NO SHAKING (so far ) feels way different that the 10,11 and 12. SOA needs to own up to those shakers. Especially since they but all the suspension upgrades this year. I believe this is a keeper. Time will tell. Glad to be back!!:29:
Congrats man! I just purchased a '13 too. It's my first OB so I have nothing to compare it to, but so far I love it!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
jimmyjam
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing