Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Outback got vandalize with permanent purple marker along side of my car (pearl White). They added himilation which I later found it funny and so did everyone else...they drew a "big" male anatomy on my left side front bumper which has a nice big space. I have photos...but don't think it's appropriate to show it. This was some new parking space I parked where we just moved temporarily...boo!!!

Anyhow, out of desperation I sprayed WD-40 all over the picture and the long line...after many applications and rubbing....with humilation driving on the freeway with the "thingy" so clearly shown to other drivers......it all came off. So, WD-40 took off the permanent marker. Paint job still good.

Just incase if anyone wanted to spray WD-40 on their paintwork...it's all good.

·
Registered
454 Posts
:bla::ttiwwp:

Sorry to hear about that though :28: glad it came off with relative ease, I have unfortunately had the experience of correcting paint which met both egg shells and bologna...no bueno.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i had an american flag stolen off of my outback in a safeway parking lot, couldent believe it... they left the 1942 AMES hand made WWII Service shovel (only held on by a black hose clamp) 5 gallon gas can, 64 in. CB Antenna, nice full sized spare, and my fox tail...? i would had taken the fox tail.
i invision it was some radical hippie who was disgusted by the fact there are still patriots in this nation, or they didn't know where to find one lol... summer 2012 043.JPG

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
...makes you want to catch them and cut off their piece of anatomy that they drew on your car....that would teach them a tangable lesson!...and do it with a butter knife! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
8 Participants
sunset_ed
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing