Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2008 Outback history. I am 1000 miles and a week or two from passing my 5yr/60K powertrain warrenty. I hope to have dealer check over everything just as a precaution in case I missed anything. I do all my own maintainence if I can. It has only been back to the dealer once for a leaking radiator hose clip when it was new as far as warrenty reapairs. And a TSB for a computer update of some sort. Now a clip on the rubber trans line is wet and I ll have them tighten that up. Everything thing else is dry.

Synthetic oil every 6-7000 miles.
40K wheel alignment when buying tires.
42K, Spark plugs, air filter, coolent flush, brake fluid flush, trans fluid, cabin filter.
50K, AC condenser drain line clogged, blown clean.
59K, brakes and rotors, new battery.

I have been concered about the dreaded HG leaks and just inspected from underneath the car and everything is dry.:29:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update/ dealer replaced clamp on hose and only charged me $10....

I also spoke to service writer and asked him for info on HG leaks on cars like mine. He said they will ALL do it at somepoint(around 100K) and they do three a week... Like it was regular maintence, BS !! That s my only complaint with this car, and it hasnt even happened to me yet. LOL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
WINGED V
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing