Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Our 4th of July contest is live! Enter HERE for your chance to win a $400 Walmart gift card.
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 Legacy Outback, EJ25D > 1995 EJ22 Swap
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd say hi! I've already posted a question & been very helped. Car has been fixed & is a waiting pickup transportation.

I don't know what car it is yet! I've inherited it, but there's no window sticker with the details in the glove compartment. The automatic & anti-lock brakes are obvious. It has 2 sunroofs & leather. I'm wondering if that makes it an upgrade set of letters in it's name.

I'm driving it for a while, then giving it back. I want to take perfect care of it. Can't wait to ask the owner (or dealer) all the details.

My somewhat mechanical. I've done more straightforward stuff like replaced an EGR or wiper motor - both three bolts easy access - on those cars. But I can't do anything with heavy muscle needed. And I don't nearly as much as I need to on cars!

So I'm thrilled to find this forum. I look forward to meeting everyone!

·
Registered
2013 Subaru Outback Premium
57 Posts
Thought I'd say hi! I've already posted a question & been very helped. Car has been fixed & is a waiting pickup transportation.

I don't know what car it is yet! I've inherited it, but there's no window sticker with the details in the glove compartment. The automatic & anti-lock brakes are obvious. It has 2 sunroofs & leather. I'm wondering if that makes it an upgrade set of letters in it's name.

I'm driving it for a while, then giving it back. I want to take perfect care of it. Can't wait to ask the owner (or dealer) all the details.

My somewhat mechanical. I've done more straightforward stuff like replaced an EGR or wiper motor - both three bolts easy access - on those cars. But I can't do anything with heavy muscle needed. And I don't nearly as much as I need to on cars!

So I'm thrilled to find this forum. I look forward to meeting everyone!
"Not sure - for real"..that sounds like me on a lot of things in life :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts