Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2009 OBW SE 5MT. King Springs, GR-2 Struts, COBB DAST and Bushings
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my 2009 SE OBW from Nate Wade three weeks ago and I couldnt be happier with my Subaru or the Dealership.
I originally went there to look at a 2005 XT on the lot and after consideration of the miles and condition decided to forego that one. I was actually really bummed out but as I was sitting in their lower waiting area the salesman Manny came down and told us that they had just purchased a great car he thought would fit us nicely. He made no mention of what is was and that made me suspicious but I was willing to at least check it out. When we got outside he showed me a clean Quartz Silver Special Edition with half the miles of the XT.
Once we had decided the car was for us, Rob- the sales manager, Manny and Paul the business manager were all amazing in getting us into the car at a fantastic price and no hassles.
Since they had just purchased the car, they sent us home in a 2009 Legacy sedan until ours was ready two days later( we bought on qa Saturday)
I would highly recommend seeing these guys if you are in Salt Lake and looking to buy another Subaru!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for your review

We are preparing to buy our first Subaru in the next month or so. We live in the Salt Lake Valley and appreciate your review, we have only visited Mark Miller in Sandy. We will checkout Nate Wade

1 - 2 of 2 Posts