Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2013 Outback nav map needs to be rotated 180 degrees. The map is fine but the direction arrow (cursor) is pointed down. How do I get the arrow to point upwards (I'll say in the direction of travel) so that the map is correctly oriented to the landscape that I am passing.

Also what do the different colors indicate? I got the blue for water but what are the green, brown and ruby red colors? they don't seem to identify with the passing landscape.

·
Registered
2020 Outback Limited Crystal Black/Black & 2016 Outback Premium Crystal White Pearl/Black
39 Posts
Under nav settings, change it from North to Top
Do you know if this is an option in a 2020 Outback? I can't find it and want to change default as well. Thanks,

·
Registered
29 Posts
Do you know if this is an option in a 2020 Outback? I can't find it and want to change default as well. Thanks,
I hope there will be an update for this. This is two of my 8 touch screen selections that I need to make every time I start my 2020 Outback. Ridiculous that I can’t store in my profile.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts