Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2010 Outback
Discussion Starter #1
Motor Trend mentioned that the 05 Outback at a European auto show had a navigation system installed. Any mention that we will get one as well?

SubaruOutback.org Founder
2018 Outback Limited 2.5L - 105,000+ miles
I haven't seen any info suggestion that Navigation will be available on the 2005 Outbacks, if it is it will most likely only be available on the LL Bean and VDC maybee XT. Actually many Honda Pilot owners I know (check our site) get their Pilot with the DVD system and just put an aftermarket Nav system in. The Honda Nav system isn't nearly as good as most aftermarket systems and I'd say it would be the same case with Subaru as well. Just remember a factory nav system would most likely be an older, cheaper system that a manufacturer just throws in their cars to have a "Navigation model." Usually, the systems hardly justify the cost :rolleyes:

Your best bet is just to go our and get an aftermarket system. Go check around at our sister sites AcuraMDX.org, Honda-Pilot.org, and NissanMurano.org for a better idea of what to get if you would happen to be interested :)

Registered
In Sweden it's standard in OUtback 2.5 & 3.0. Actually the 2.5 comes here in two versions here, one with GPS & Lether as standard and the other one without...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts