Subaru Outback Forums banner

Need Axles for 2004, is CCR axles still in business?

2631 Views 8 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  idosubaru
Need both fronts replaced, it seems CCR has the best price axles that works. No response to my email and the phone is never picked up. Are they still in business?

MW Enterprises, quality remanufactured Subaru Axles

Any other reasonably priced options?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just called them, apparently they don't do OE axles, only custom engineered stuff. I asked about CCR axle, they don't know them and thought it's possible they bought parts from MWE in the past. Any other good 3rd party axle replacements, or should I just go for the subaru remans?

· Registered
OBW H6 VDC, Tribeca, XT6
12,341 Posts
Yes - get axles from Marshall - excellent product - %100 success rate.

I would not get Subaru remanne'd axles. Overpriced and likely not OEM brand new quality.

You can aways buy used Subaru OEM axles from a yard and reboot them yourself. Good as new - another %100 sucess rate. Buy ones with boots intact and you're golden. I get them fro $25 - $33 each.

MWE - It's confusing because the company name changed....it used to be MWE but it appears someone else also has that name....I would remove the link above, it's just confusing.

CCR - that's a completely different company, though they know each other and used to share space, and both do Subaru stuff...etc......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.