Subaru Outback Forums banner

Need Install Manual for Footwell Illumination Kit

17K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  walker 
#1 ·
Does anyone have the install manual for the Subaru footwell illumination kit for the 2018 Outback. Part H461SAL001

#8 ·
Hi there, I have installed these on my FXT17 and OB18. They're a lot cheaper, and provides far more color and pattern options. Easy hookup. Used a fuse tap to power two front, and two rear footwells.

ebay.ca/itm/LEDGlow-6pc-96-LEDs-MILLION-COLOR-LED-INTERIOR-GLOW-ACCENT-CAR-LIGHTS-w-REMOTE/272705559373

P.S. I can't post URLs yet because of my low post count. Copy and paste the above into your browser.

#13 ·
Hey all, I've got a 2017 Outback. Needed a new battery about 2 months ago and after the battery was changed I noticed the blue footwell lighting no longer worked. Any ideas or suggestions on how to fix? Not sure what is wrong or if a fuse blew. Nothing else with the car isn't working. Suggestions welcome. My husband isn't handy so this falls to me to fix!

#14 ·
check the illumination level wheel setting for the interior lights with the headlights ON. See if they come on/respond.

Press the hazard switch, make sure it's working (that's where the power for the footwell lights comes from - they tap into the connector going to the hazard switch).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.